Linton Pitt has a track record of success in all manner of personal and commercial disputes. Our primary focus is on a cost effective and timely resolution for our clients. We will always work first to exhaust the less expensive and time effective alternatives to litigation. Our solicitors have extensive experience in negotiations and alternative dispute resolution. If an appropriate solution cannot be reached however, our professionals will be there to guide you through every step of litigation.
Linton Pitt provides:
- A litigation department with a track record of success
- Multi-jurisdictional experience in managing cases
- A specialised computer case management system meaning more cost efficient management of files
- For potential compensation claims, a free initial consultation with a lawyer with no obligation to proceed
- Competitive legal fees, including ‘no win, no fee’ terms for certain matters
- Attorney-General’s Department: Alternate Dispute Resolution